The process for submitting and managing Construction or Alteration Permit Applications is now automated.
- If you have an ID on WCAA’s C/A Permit Workplace System, click CA Permits Workplace to initiate a new permit or manage an existing permit.
- For assistance with your existing ID / Password or for technical support, please contact the Help Desk at 734-247-0000 (8 am to 4:30 pm Mon thru Fri), or send a request to Helpdesk.
- For assistance filling out the application or other process related questions, please contact the Permits Department.
- If you do not have an ID or your company is not in the system, please submit the appropriate form to email@example.com.
- Tenant Request Form
- Contractor Request Form
What is the length of time for the review process?
The complexity of the project will determine the timing for the review process.
- Approved small application (<$5000, non-AOA) reviews may be completed within 2 business days of receipt of all required documentation.
- Standard / Complex application reviews will be completed within 5 business days of receipt of all required documentation.
How do I obtain access to the C/A permit Workplace System?
New Tenant, Contractor or other supporting Company:
- Complete the appropriate Add/Change form and submit to the C/A Permits department. You will be notified via e-mail when your access has been established.
- Each Company entry must include at least one contact person with e-mail address.
Existing resource supporting a new Tenant project:
- The applicant will select the company and assigned resources within the application to grant access to the project.
New resource supporting an existing project
- An applicant or applicant team member may add the resource within the permit application and the resource will be notified via e-mail when access has been grated.
- An applicant may complete an Add/Change form to add individual or groups of resources.
NOTE: You will need to change your C/A PERMIT WORKPLACE SYSTEM password upon initial log-in. Your password must consist of a minimum of 8 characters including capitals and numbers.